Portia, you creations these poems are the highest spirituality, I feel know book can teach anything more than these words this poem especially, you have expressed everything.
I know the Indian philosophy and all the peaceful teachings there....
you have expressed the highest beauty the glory of this life in these small lines..you have expressed everything..:)
One has many things to be grateful for. Thanks for this sweet remainder today, Portia.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful remainder of the week :)
Joy always,
Susan
Yes, dear Susan,we have to be grateful for almost everything.
Delete-Portia
What a wonderful poetry filled with gratitude and love for God.
ReplyDeleteThank you, my dearest Melissamom!
Delete-Portia
Portia, you creations these poems are the highest spirituality, I feel know book can teach anything more than these words this poem especially, you have expressed everything.
ReplyDeleteI know the Indian philosophy and all the peaceful teachings there....
you have expressed the highest beauty the glory of this life in these small lines..you have expressed everything..:)
Thank you, dear Mohinee. I know nothing of the spirituality, only love and gratitude for Him!
DeleteThanking for the blessings is the best way to express gratitude to god.
ReplyDeleteyes, sir,we should thank Him for our each and every breath.
DeleteSuch a beautiful expression of gratitude...loved this.
ReplyDeleteThank you, dear Janu, the least we can do is to thank Him.
DeleteIts a great feeling to be grateful, to be humble and honest. I feel strangely light-hearted after reading this lovely poem.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Beautiful expression of Love and Gratitude Portia...I like this poem a lot. [PEACE]
ReplyDeleteWe Have A Story
BEAUTIFUL words. Yes thank GOD for ALL that He has created.
ReplyDelete