blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");

Do youlike my blog?

24/09/2012

WANTED-A MIRACULOUS CHEMICAL

21 comments :

  1. Portia, this is so full of love and pain. I hope the universe sees fit to leave your mother with you! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Portia - just wonderful.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Portia,

    Powerful. Poignant. Perfect.

    Holding you and your Beautiful Mother in my heart!

    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poshy, I don't understand what to say after reading your cry. I even can't say I understand your feelings. No, I can't even understand a smallest portion of the pain you have written. I really don't understand what to say..:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. :-( Praying for you both and sending beautiful thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Portia - A beautiful, touching and heart felt verse. Cancer is an ugly beast and I do hope we can eradicate it in our time.

    Prayers and best wishes to you and your mother.

    Be well,
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was so beautiful and painful and thoughtful. There is nothing like the love between mothers and their daughters. I'm praying for that same cure. God bless you and your mother dear heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read every word, Portia; every word was beautiful. Your mom has a daughter she can be proud of. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Portia. Your love for your mom comes through with every word. Thank you for sharing this.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  10. I continually pray for your mom. I know that God is giving her all the graces that she needs in her journey.

    Lots of love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Porshy,
    Having lost my mom to a disease 4 years back...I know what you and your mom are going through. I am at loss of words, and all we say will fall short. Praying for you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My heart goes out to you and your mother. All I can say for now is that be strong and have faith. Will keep you and my mother in my prayers...lots of love always.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This expresses your love for your mom as well as the agony of her going through so much.God bless you, Portia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sad! I feel for you and I hope your mother will go into remission.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hoping that happens as well, for your mom and all who suffer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is beautiful... I understand it too well <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Portia... Will be praying for your mom. **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  18. Portia, your cry for things to be more of the way they used to be for your Mom and for yourself is filled with so much love and frustration at the same time. It is such a strong poem of passion for the plight you are both in...coming from hope for not only your Mom but for all those beautiful Mom's who are suffering as she is. You have captured the stages of her journey through this horrible disease..wishing her only the peace of the way it was..and a beautiful daughter to hold to her breast...and whisper...we did it! I wish you continued Strength and Love...always...xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I almost don't have words..So touching...One can sense your pain while reading this of having to endure watching your mother change so rapidly and suffer. I watched my best friend in high school go through chemo and fight cancer. The toll it took on its body can be really hard to witness. My prayers are with all of you. ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  20. Peace and blessings to you, Portia, and also to your mom who is fighting so hard. As a mother myself, I can guarantee that your love is a blessing to her.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello posh,

    A heart rending poem. I wish some magic may happen. Diive magic. Its such a plight to see one's mom like this but god is great sweets n i admire how the beautiful lady is fighting with it.

    So much love for u...wish u were here. We wud have prayed together.
    Love Mani

    ReplyDelete