I love this dear daughter... esp. the 'insatiable essence' of a woman and her quest for knowledge... What makes us a woman, wow! I'm really happy to hear that it's my heart...
So beautiful dear.....you have shown me the answers of my uncountable questions, which going on 24X7 in my mind and nobody really can answer nor I can really covey to anybody. :)
Portia, i love your thoughts and will definitely send them to all my friends.
ReplyDeletehttp://sulekkha.blogspot.com/2011/01/be-calm-only-by-calm-consideration-of.html
Beautiful ! beautiful! beautiful ,Porsh :)
ReplyDeleteLove you :)..You're a beautiful woman ..
I love this dear daughter... esp. the 'insatiable essence' of a woman and her quest for knowledge... What makes us a woman, wow! I'm really happy to hear that it's my heart...
ReplyDeleteI will pass this on :)
beautiful Portia,as u are...thank u for writing something so wonderful..
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful dear.....you have shown me the answers of my uncountable questions, which going on 24X7 in my mind and nobody really can answer nor I can really covey to anybody. :)
ReplyDeletesweet
ReplyDeletePortia - Just Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWeee. So sweet! :)
ReplyDeletePortia,
ReplyDeleteLovely
Jessica
Thanku for this..lovely
ReplyDelete