The best things in life are unseen, thats why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream...take care of yourself and your love..may God be with you..
I love how each of your poems contains hope and certainty that light will be there...Yes, you are framed in God's light... in Him, darkness and light are one...
The best things in
ReplyDeletelife are unseen,
thats why we close
our eyes when we
kiss, cry, and dream...take care of yourself and your love..may God be with you..
I love how each of your poems contains hope and certainty that light will be there...Yes, you are framed in God's light... in Him, darkness and light are one...
ReplyDeleteRecommendable job ,My Princess :)
ReplyDeleteI liked the image and the way you manged your thoughts so beautifully :)
You're there for me,I know :)
The photo and the poem are just beautiful...
ReplyDelete