blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");
my Poems and musings.
Beautiful...thank you Posh.
Thank you, dear Janaki, for your love and support!-POSH
So proud to be a woman, Portia. Cheers to us! Loved the quotes.http://rimlybezbaruah.blogspot.in/2012/03/aftermath.html
Thank you, dear Rimly, so sweet of you!-POSH
Happy women's day my sister :) Love you sweetie, you are so ideal and inspiring.
My dearest sister, you are my inspiration!-POSH
Posh I loved these quotes, I will share some of them late on FB hope dats fine wid u.Happy WOMAN's DAY sweets..LoveMani
Dear Mani, so glad that you liked this collection! Yes, dear,all the girls should use these quotes proudly!-POSH
I love these ... Will copy and paste them so that I have it handy when its most needed. I need as much reminder to these as the men around me : )
Dear Kriti, thank you for your comment.Yes, please do use these quotes! That's the whole idea behind this presentation!-Portia
A wonderful collection of quotes, truly inspiring Portia :)
Dear Sarah-Jane, thank you!-POSH
Thanks this is a nice reminder !!
Thank you, dear Jim, yes, you may say so!-Portia
Hello.All women should be celebrated and honored, because without the woman, none of us would exist.Nicely done Portia.Thanks for sharing.What Makes A Woman Beautiful
Thank you, Mr.Andy, for your support!-Portia
Lovely quotes:)
Thank you, Mr. Rahul Bhatia.-Portia
Loved the quotes, Portia. Thanks
What wonderful tributes! Women are indeed precious and I'm so blessed to be one! Thanks for these lovely sayings about us! Guest Post on the Monice Magazine: http://themonicemagazine.wordpress.com/write-on-wednesday/write-on-wednesday-my-date-with-digital-publishing/
I like the second quote the best: Woman must not accept but challenge :) I thank God for making me one. This is a fine way to celebrate our day :)
Beautiful...thank you Posh.
ReplyDeleteThank you, dear Janaki, for your love and support!
Delete-POSH
So proud to be a woman, Portia. Cheers to us! Loved the quotes.
ReplyDeletehttp://rimlybezbaruah.blogspot.in/2012/03/aftermath.html
Thank you, dear Rimly, so sweet of you!
Delete-POSH
Happy women's day my sister :) Love you sweetie, you are so ideal and inspiring.
ReplyDeleteMy dearest sister, you are my inspiration!
Delete-POSH
Posh I loved these quotes, I will share some of them late on FB hope dats fine wid u.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOMAN's DAY sweets..
Love
Mani
Dear Mani, so glad that you liked this collection! Yes, dear,all the girls should use these quotes proudly!
Delete-POSH
I love these ... Will copy and paste them so that I have it handy when its most needed. I need as much reminder to these as the men around me : )
ReplyDeleteDear Kriti, thank you for your comment.Yes, please do use these quotes! That's the whole idea behind this presentation!
Delete-Portia
A wonderful collection of quotes, truly inspiring Portia :)
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah-Jane, thank you!
Delete-POSH
Thanks this is a nice reminder !!
ReplyDeleteThank you, dear Jim, yes, you may say so!
Delete-Portia
Hello.
ReplyDeleteAll women should be celebrated and honored, because without the woman, none of us would exist.
Nicely done Portia.
Thanks for sharing.
What Makes A Woman Beautiful
Thank you, Mr.Andy, for your support!
Delete-Portia
Lovely quotes:)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mr. Rahul Bhatia.
Delete-Portia
Loved the quotes, Portia. Thanks
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful tributes! Women are indeed precious and I'm so blessed to be one! Thanks for these lovely sayings about us!
ReplyDeleteGuest Post on the Monice Magazine: http://themonicemagazine.wordpress.com/write-on-wednesday/write-on-wednesday-my-date-with-digital-publishing/
I like the second quote the best: Woman must not accept but challenge :) I thank God for making me one. This is a fine way to celebrate our day :)
ReplyDelete