Portia, like so many after a Uhectic day, you found a place to unwind and let the stress of the day drift away on the soft breezes. It sounds like a place that you have been to many times , capturing a moment of serenity. Lovely my friend. Always.
Dear Portia, My wife is from the UK and has told me how beautiful and serene Richmond Park is. I gig a Google search and the images that came back are just stunning. You paint such a serene picture with your words that I can envision myself among it's beauty getting lots of poetic inspiration (smile). Thank you for this. Nice imagery too. Thanks as well for your kind words over at my blog. They are greatly appreciated.
Nice! I liked this poem and your style of writing, will be back. Happy Friday.
ReplyDeletePortia, like so many after a Uhectic day, you found a place to unwind and let the stress of the day drift away on the soft breezes. It sounds like a place that you have been to many times , capturing a moment of serenity. Lovely my friend. Always.
ReplyDelete<3 soulful.
ReplyDeletePortia: Thank you for sharing this lovely serene moment -- very soothing! XO
ReplyDeleteDear Portia,
ReplyDeleteMy wife is from the UK and has told me how beautiful and serene Richmond Park is. I gig a Google search and the images that came back are just stunning. You paint such a serene picture with your words that I can envision myself among it's beauty getting lots of poetic inspiration (smile). Thank you for this. Nice imagery too. Thanks as well for your kind words over at my blog. They are greatly appreciated.
Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...