blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");

Do youlike my blog?

17/07/2012

JUST LET ME NOT...

6 comments :

  1. Very very special pome Poshy. I think, this one is best in expressions, emotions, words every aspect of poetry, like better than the best. It brings very divine feeling while reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so beautiful, Portia. I agree that God will always come to our aid when we need Him. <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Portia,
    Yes, He is a loving Father who wants us to lay our burdens at His feet so he can guide our footsteps, for He alone knows our destination. Thought-provoking prayers. Thanks for sharing.

    A is for Award: I'm A Celebrity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Bunso Posh,

    That's what I like in you...your unmovable faith. Who can be against us if God our Father is with us?
    Stay as you are my dear little sister, our rewards are not here on earth...and that we may be accounted worthy to escape all the trials and tribulations to come. Stay in hope and charity.

    I remain,
    Kuya Fher

    ReplyDelete