blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");
my Poems and musings.
Wow..this is absolutely beautiful and touching. This could be used to meditate during one's devotional time. Thank you. May we all have open and willing hearts and look for gratitude in all of life's moments and opportunities to serve God.
Beautiful thoughts! Loved it Portia! Very postive
Dear Portia,There is no doubt that you are a spiritual woman. This I respect and admire. Your post today for very touching my friend.
loved this prayer. let me dissolve my tears and sighs in some sweet and serene song. powerful prayer I believe
Portia, what a beautiful prayer. Your words are so very clear and positive, but humble. Thank you for sharing!
Wow..this is absolutely beautiful and touching. This could be used to meditate during one's devotional time. Thank you. May we all have open and willing hearts and look for gratitude in all of life's moments and opportunities to serve God.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful thoughts! Loved it Portia! Very postive
ReplyDeleteDear Portia,
ReplyDeleteThere is no doubt that you are a spiritual woman. This I respect and admire. Your post today for very touching my friend.
loved this prayer. let me dissolve my tears and sighs in some sweet and serene song. powerful prayer I believe
ReplyDeletePortia, what a beautiful prayer. Your words are so very clear and positive, but humble. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete