I love this -- You know I, too, am partial to romancing the moon!
In particular, these words remind me of the approaching Full Moon: "In your care let my love grow, And enrich it with your golden glow." It is a time to re-fresh our personal vision of Life by the light of Mother Moon!
lovely poem and nice to read
ReplyDeletemoon o.moon
come so soon
rescue me from distress
and bring smile on face
lovely poem Portia...
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful...you put all the words in perfect harmony with the thought.
ReplyDeleteLove Always...
A very nice - hopeful verse. Very nice Prshyee :)
ReplyDeleteThe moon, the glow, should shine upon one such as you, below. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteDear Portia,
ReplyDeleteI love this -- You know I, too, am partial to romancing the moon!
In particular, these words remind me of the approaching Full Moon: "In your care let my love grow, And enrich it with your golden glow." It is a time to re-fresh our personal vision of Life by the light of Mother Moon!
Thank you for sharing this inspiring piece! XOXOX