IS THIS LOVE ? (part 2)
In my last blog I had narrated how I had mistook my affection for my friend as love for him and how that misunderstanding was cleared and we were good friends again.
I was happy with this developement and more so because I had retained that dear friend.I was joyous once again. But my happiness didn't last long.One day, after a triffling tiff with one of my friends (who is a little short-tempered),she said in a taunting manner,"Oh,don't have such airs about you!I know what all you have done with 'S'.You aren't as coy as you pose to be.'S' told me how hot you are.Once in passion,you throw all your demureness to four winds.So, this is your real relationship with that boy!And this is your real face!"
I was stunned by her diatribe.What exactly had happened? What all 'S' had told her? But from her words I could surmise that 'S' had said certain bad things about me.He had painted our relationship in the most vulgar colours.In short, he himself had sexual desire for me and was trying to shift his vulgarality on to me! He did not bother that such lewd gossip might tarnish my clean image permanently and I will have to bear that scar for the rest of my life.
I became numb by this unexpected shock.'S' had proved to be my worst enemy whom I was taking to be my best friend.Oh,that was the most unkindest cut!It made me to lose faith in everything and even in god. I thought that there's no goodness in this world and it is better to be a misanthrope like Shakespeare's ' Timon ' in this thankless world. I curdled into myself and became more and more an introvert.
Since I didn't want to see the face of my soul's murderer 'S' and was unable to mingle in my other friends, I dropped out of college,went to a different place and took a different line of education.I entered the creative field of graffics and digital art and in the company of colours soon gained back my poise and self-confidence.
However,I had now started to hate men in general and lost all attraction for them.My antagonism towards men increased by seeing certain examples of my friends who were treated by their boyfriends as things to be used and thrown away.In this frame of mind,'SHE' came in my life and made me aware of my feminity,its power,its beauty and its preciousness.By her own example she demonstrated me how fulfilling the relationship of two girls can be. At the same time she chided me about my enimntity towards men and asked me to shed away all such negativeness.
Gradually 'SHE' became very special for me.She reciprocated my feelings by openly declaring that I was very special for her too .Then indirectly she declared her love for me in the following words:
She said,"Posh,do you know how to know when you are in love? When you are in love you start thinking that person as someone very special.
"when you are with that spl.someone,you pretend not to take much notice of that person, but when that spl.someone is not around,you start searching for that person. At that moment you are in love.
"When you are desperately waiting for a call from that spl.someone but your phone remains silent and each passing second feels like a death-knell, you are in love at that moment with that special someone.
"When you get more excited for just one short e-mail from a special someone than other many long e-mails,you are in love with that special person.
"when you keep telling yourself that ' that special someone is just a friend' but know that your heart has a special corner reserved only for that special someone,you are in love with that person."
I just took her hand in my hand to let her know that I agreed with her. She clasped my hand to seal our bond...........
Now my dear friend,whosoever you are,if while reading this page someone comes in your mind you are in love with that person who is very special for you! Be in love, be happy and make others happy! However ,if your relationship is shaken out of balance, please refrain from damaging those wonderful moments of togetherness like what my one time friend 'S' had done in my case.Let go of that hand but cherish the memories of its warm touch.
PORTIA.
In my last blog I had narrated how I had mistook my affection for my friend as love for him and how that misunderstanding was cleared and we were good friends again.
I was happy with this developement and more so because I had retained that dear friend.I was joyous once again. But my happiness didn't last long.One day, after a triffling tiff with one of my friends (who is a little short-tempered),she said in a taunting manner,"Oh,don't have such airs about you!I know what all you have done with 'S'.You aren't as coy as you pose to be.'S' told me how hot you are.Once in passion,you throw all your demureness to four winds.So, this is your real relationship with that boy!And this is your real face!"
I was stunned by her diatribe.What exactly had happened? What all 'S' had told her? But from her words I could surmise that 'S' had said certain bad things about me.He had painted our relationship in the most vulgar colours.In short, he himself had sexual desire for me and was trying to shift his vulgarality on to me! He did not bother that such lewd gossip might tarnish my clean image permanently and I will have to bear that scar for the rest of my life.
I became numb by this unexpected shock.'S' had proved to be my worst enemy whom I was taking to be my best friend.Oh,that was the most unkindest cut!It made me to lose faith in everything and even in god. I thought that there's no goodness in this world and it is better to be a misanthrope like Shakespeare's ' Timon ' in this thankless world. I curdled into myself and became more and more an introvert.
Since I didn't want to see the face of my soul's murderer 'S' and was unable to mingle in my other friends, I dropped out of college,went to a different place and took a different line of education.I entered the creative field of graffics and digital art and in the company of colours soon gained back my poise and self-confidence.
However,I had now started to hate men in general and lost all attraction for them.My antagonism towards men increased by seeing certain examples of my friends who were treated by their boyfriends as things to be used and thrown away.In this frame of mind,'SHE' came in my life and made me aware of my feminity,its power,its beauty and its preciousness.By her own example she demonstrated me how fulfilling the relationship of two girls can be. At the same time she chided me about my enimntity towards men and asked me to shed away all such negativeness.
Gradually 'SHE' became very special for me.She reciprocated my feelings by openly declaring that I was very special for her too .Then indirectly she declared her love for me in the following words:
She said,"Posh,do you know how to know when you are in love? When you are in love you start thinking that person as someone very special.
"when you are with that spl.someone,you pretend not to take much notice of that person, but when that spl.someone is not around,you start searching for that person. At that moment you are in love.
"When you are desperately waiting for a call from that spl.someone but your phone remains silent and each passing second feels like a death-knell, you are in love at that moment with that special someone.
"When you get more excited for just one short e-mail from a special someone than other many long e-mails,you are in love with that special person.
"when you keep telling yourself that ' that special someone is just a friend' but know that your heart has a special corner reserved only for that special someone,you are in love with that person."
I just took her hand in my hand to let her know that I agreed with her. She clasped my hand to seal our bond...........
Now my dear friend,whosoever you are,if while reading this page someone comes in your mind you are in love with that person who is very special for you! Be in love, be happy and make others happy! However ,if your relationship is shaken out of balance, please refrain from damaging those wonderful moments of togetherness like what my one time friend 'S' had done in my case.Let go of that hand but cherish the memories of its warm touch.
PORTIA.
No comments :
Post a Comment