blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");

Do youlike my blog?

16/07/2011

Isn't it fine today?

9 comments :

  1. What a beautiful poem and reminder that living in the present moment is what is important.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Linda Della Donna
    Author of
    "A Gift of Love, A Widow's Memoir"

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, IT IS REALLY FINE TO ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE. LIFE IS NEVER A SMOOTH COUCH TO SIT AND RELAX. IT IS A MIXTURE OF ALL EMOTIONS, FAVORABLE OR UNFAVORABLE. IT IS US WHO NEED TO MAKE IT SMOOTH BY THE MATURED APPROACH TOWARDS LIFE. WELL WRITTEN POSITIVE THOUGHTS PORTIA, I REALLY APPRECIATE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Beautiful Poem Portia. I also love the way you place your graphics behind the words...feels like a beautiful card sent at a special moment...when it is needed. You continure to inspire...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, Portia!
    Very apt questions you put up ,So wise!
    Take care and keep sharing such beautiful posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Portia, it is indeed fine today. loved your lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We laughed until we had to cry, we loved right down to our last goodbye, but over the years we'll smile and recall for just one moment we had it all...no other option but to wait and enjoy the rain...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is fine today isn't it?????? As always...XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet sweet, and practical too! I always love your words. I know your thoughts are so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The present moment is always beautiful...being aware of what we have now. Yes, many things are fleeting and the important ones could just pass us by. I agree, it's fine today :)

    ReplyDelete