blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");

Do youlike my blog?

28/07/2011

LET ME BE!

LET ME BE!

I'll no more weep or cry
On someone's friendly shoulder,
I'll shed all my weakness
And become a little bolder.

I have learnt my lesson now,
And realised my own mistake
That I had put so wrongly for you
My everything at stake.

Oh,what I thought as your love
Proved to be simply lust,
Your mask has finally come off,
Your balloon is now burst.

You wanted me just for yourself
And wanted to control my life,
To keep me firmly tied to you
As a caveman did to his wife.

I won't let you manipulate me
Any more, now that I am free
from your charm that bound me so long,
Oh, go your way and let me be!
....... .......... .......... ........---PORTIA

3 comments :

  1. sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past .. stop planning the future .. stop trying to figure out precisely how we feel .. stop deciding with our mind what we want our heart to feel and sometimes we just have to go with "whatever..happens..happens" MOVE ON....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friendships are inclusive and should allow space for freedom to exist. If not, then let go. One should carefully discern what kind of friendship there is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you dear. When someone tries to control our lives in the name of love it's not love. love makes us free not makes our life like a bird in a cage. so if anybody makes it it's not love. it's my experience.

    ReplyDelete