blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");

Do youlike my blog?

18/09/2011

After Writing A Poem....

8 comments :

  1. Enjoy the adventure of life Portia...you deserve the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posh, I hope it's just a false alarm, a temporary state, a condition of THE ARTIST face to face with perfection and not a state a prolonget fatigue. You are an accomplished artist in my heart. The future is in your hands and you can still enchant us with your naturalness and sincerity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed this one. I am always interested in any artist's process. When you write a poem is it all in one sitting or do you go back to it day after day till it is finished??


    http://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com/2011/09/photographing-color-bluemagnificent.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm...you need to relax...as if you've put all your passions into one great feat...

    I love your use of words... but be careful not to exhaust yourself too much...;)balance my child...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very deep poshy.......I can feel but can't explain what have I felt after reading this..poem

    ReplyDelete
  6. it has a depth. sometimes after writing a poem i too go through the same phase. but when the morning gives me a new day to live, i again start a fresh. you too live life to the fullest darling.

    write and write more and break away the numbness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful...Wanting to write a poem is the feeling of bursting for an expression and when the poem is written, the feeling aptly described. Like having given birth...

    ReplyDelete