blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");
my Poems and musings.
This is wonderful....
Superb ...
Loved this.
very sweet and soft..lovely words Portia...like u
Hello.My first time here from the group Blogger By Passion.With love and understanding, anything in life is possible.Beautiful expressions.Thanks for sharing.My latest poem: Thief In The Night
Hi Portia trying to post the badge
emotionally charged expression put up in a very easy way but very true from the heart.grt work.
I loved how you expressed yourself well in this poetry. I have always admired how much emotions you pour on them. Belissima!
This is wonderful....
ReplyDeleteSuperb ...
ReplyDeleteLoved this.
ReplyDeletevery sweet and soft..lovely words Portia...like u
ReplyDeleteHello.
ReplyDeleteMy first time here from the group Blogger By Passion.
With love and understanding, anything in life is possible.
Beautiful expressions.
Thanks for sharing.
My latest poem: Thief In The Night
Hi Portia trying to post the badge
ReplyDeleteemotionally charged expression put up in a very easy way but very true from the heart.
ReplyDeletegrt work.
I loved how you expressed yourself well in this poetry. I have always admired how much emotions you pour on them. Belissima!
ReplyDelete