Dear Friends,
When in some distress or in gloomy mood, I am left with only one recourse-to open out to you!
and, oh,how instantly you rush to my side,and by your caring, loving words,
help me to come out my own-induced darkness,
and see once again the brighter side of life!
I am really thankful to you all-Melissa 'mom',Stuart Nager-my 'Prospero', 'Coloured Bubbles', Ravenmyth,Alpana,Sulekha,Sancheeta, Maneesha,Rimly,,Fher,Janu,Mohini, Gargi, K and others....
I am overwhelmed by your response to my 'Struggle Within' and now to 'the impractical Fool'.
Yes, being a mere mortal, I have my share of bright and dark days,
But now I am sure that you will be with me always!
Now here are some of my mom's words which I've put before you in the form of a poem:-
'TOO OFTEN'....
ever yours,
PORTIA
When in some distress or in gloomy mood, I am left with only one recourse-to open out to you!
and, oh,how instantly you rush to my side,and by your caring, loving words,
help me to come out my own-induced darkness,
and see once again the brighter side of life!
I am really thankful to you all-Melissa 'mom',Stuart Nager-my 'Prospero', 'Coloured Bubbles', Ravenmyth,Alpana,Sulekha,Sancheeta, Maneesha,Rimly,,Fher,Janu,Mohini, Gargi, K and others....
I am overwhelmed by your response to my 'Struggle Within' and now to 'the impractical Fool'.
Yes, being a mere mortal, I have my share of bright and dark days,
But now I am sure that you will be with me always!
Now here are some of my mom's words which I've put before you in the form of a poem:-
'TOO OFTEN'....
ever yours,
PORTIA

Thank you for the mention Portia...Believe me,I am always there for you.I love your poem...its the truth.
ReplyDeleteLovely, very true words dear. I hope everything is Ok, myself is not much online and tensed, so I get least time to talk, I am happy to see my name here...:).
ReplyDeletePortia,once again another good read! The clouds come, bring rain and then sunshine!May you have many more sunshine and radiate happiness around!
ReplyDeletePortia, I am touched by your lovely words and love your poem. Great thoughts penned together beautifully.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and pure!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post. Always here to listen as you are with me. <3<3<3
ReplyDeleteTruer words were never written. We all need love and understanding!
ReplyDeletehttp://lyricfire.typepad.com/lyric-fire/2011/12/lyric-fire-diamonds-for-december.html
I love what you just wrote here. I hope I never fail in letting you know how much I care. And if I do, then I ask for your forgiveness. Lots of love always my dear daughter.
ReplyDeletePortia...so wise and so true...we all need to reminded that when Love fills our hearts, no matter what takes place in the ups and downs of all our relationships we still Love.It would be true to say that those we love and respect the most are the ones we reach out to when we are happy and when we are sad. They are the constant in our life..accepting us for who we are...and being there for our Life's Journey. This is a beautiful reminder to step back and remember those who walk with us in our struggles and our happiness...feel our pain with us, feel the loss as we may drift apart and come back together...but always know that we still "Love"...thank you for including me in this beautiful dedication to those that walk the Soul Journey with you...Always here for you..xx
ReplyDelete