blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");

Do youlike my blog?

30/04/2012

WE

I dedicate this poem to my 'soulmate' Sandra as a token of my gratitude
For sustaining me through this rough ride called 'Life'.
            -PORTIA

5 comments :

  1. It's great to have that really great person in our lives. Glad you have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tribute and statement of love and appreciation!! You both are a lucky couple !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our souls are one, until life closes the curtains...wonderful emotions depicted in your heartfelt poem. Love it.,.

    http://sulekharawat.com/2012/05/01/love-story-of-the-river-and-the-sea/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is never by chance that people meet and become friends. I guess God plants that seed right before birth and although we choose the friends we wish to share ourselves with, we always have that ache to be with the one who will truly be there for us like sisters/spiritual friends.

    Beautiful poem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear portia,
    When we find love...how beautiful is life. You write with such deep emotions...something that I can truly appreciate (smile). Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete