I love this one Portia...as I resonate with the essence you have captured of the Calm and Quiet Night. It is one of my favourite times of the day...when the world becomes silent and we can finally hear our own thoughts as they whisper in our ear. I also loved the way you referred to it as a flower, in it's full bloom...as it quietly opens its petals to bloom in the fullness of night....lovely as always...xx
We must be in the same frame of mind lol I posted about clouds today :) You know how much I appreciate your work and this one in no less wonderful !! I am not sure how you poetess and Poets do it!! But I'm glad you do !!
Lovely verse! Very introspective. Final thoughts before sleep blankets you. Well done.
ReplyDeleteLovely Portia....beasutiful and descriptive!
ReplyDeleteI love this one Portia...as I resonate with the essence you have captured of the Calm and Quiet Night. It is one of my favourite times of the day...when the world becomes silent and we can finally hear our own thoughts as they whisper in our ear. I also loved the way you referred to it as a flower, in it's full bloom...as it quietly opens its petals to bloom in the fullness of night....lovely as always...xx
ReplyDeleteWe must be in the same frame of mind lol I posted about clouds today :) You know how much I appreciate your work and this one in no less wonderful !! I am not sure how you poetess and Poets do it!! But I'm glad you do !!
ReplyDeletehttp://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com/2012/05/lifes-messages-in-clouds-and-rip-robin.html