blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");
my Poems and musings.
Beautifully wriiten. You convey your emotions eliquently. Love this Portia.Neil
Thank you, Mr. Neil!
Oh what a beautiful poem. Nothing like the serene silence of a mom.http://rimlybezbaruah.blogspot.in/2012/05/awaiting-salvation.html
Thank you, dear Rimly.
Truly Serene... Nice... cheers keep penning them...
Awwww - this was touched my heart! Beautiful!
Thank you, dear Kriti.
beautifully silent. but those words could be used for lyrics of a songA
Dear Alejandro, thank you, but my mood wasn't lyrical at that time. I was fraught with worrying thoughts about mom.
I like this one...with little spice of humor but connecting to my soul. Love....Kuya Fher
yes, dear Kuya Po,I just wanted to make light of my worries.your bunso sis,Poshy
I loved this, sweetheart! I do a lot of listening to others' Serene Silence. There's such beauty in the cadence of the voice of those we love, yes? This just made my heart smile.Much love to you, darling girl. <3- Dawn
Wonderfully sweet and so full of love.
Beautifully wriiten. You convey your emotions eliquently. Love this Portia.
ReplyDeleteNeil
Thank you, Mr. Neil!
DeleteOh what a beautiful poem. Nothing like the serene silence of a mom.
ReplyDeletehttp://rimlybezbaruah.blogspot.in/2012/05/awaiting-salvation.html
Thank you, dear Rimly.
DeleteTruly Serene... Nice... cheers keep penning them...
ReplyDeleteAwwww - this was touched my heart! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you, dear Kriti.
Deletebeautifully silent. but those words could be used for lyrics of a song
ReplyDeleteA
Dear Alejandro, thank you, but my mood wasn't lyrical at that time. I was fraught with worrying thoughts about mom.
DeleteI like this one...with little spice of humor but connecting to my soul.
ReplyDeleteLove....Kuya Fher
yes, dear Kuya Po,I just wanted to make light of my worries.
Deleteyour bunso sis,
Poshy
I loved this, sweetheart! I do a lot of listening to others' Serene Silence. There's such beauty in the cadence of the voice of those we love, yes? This just made my heart smile.
ReplyDeleteMuch love to you, darling girl. <3
- Dawn
Wonderfully sweet and so full of love.
ReplyDelete