blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");
my Poems and musings.
i feel like i am reading the lyrics of a love song, portia. the vulnerability expressed through your words is beautiful and endearing <3 :-)
Soulful writing!
Really good, Portia....great words that evoke strong emotions...I hope that you have sahred this with the person it was written for. Neil
Beautiful and heartfelt words, a really sweet love poem.
My dear Portia,Beautiful write as always. Keep them coming!!
BTW, you have been featured over at my blog this week. I have a little something for you. Come see here...
i feel like i am reading the lyrics of a love song, portia. the vulnerability expressed through your words is beautiful and endearing <3 :-)
ReplyDeleteSoulful writing!
ReplyDeleteReally good, Portia....great words that evoke strong emotions...I hope that you have sahred this with the person it was written for.
ReplyDeleteNeil
Beautiful and heartfelt words, a really sweet love poem.
ReplyDeleteMy dear Portia,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful write as always. Keep them coming!!
BTW, you have been featured over at my blog this week. I have a little something for you. Come see here...
Delete