blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");
my Poems and musings.
Beautiful Portia. I can understand that waiting for someone to come and say "I Love you"
Cute words and sweet feelings Poshy.
Oh the longing ... a familiar feeling so eloquently captured and given back to us to remember our own private moments.
Nice and romantic.
lovely Portia
Dear Portia,Wonderful expressions. Hope you won't have to wait too long for those priceless words. Thanks for sharing.Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...
aww Portia, these words are all too familiar. as I was reading your poem, i couldn't help but tell myself, "I've felt that way before." and yes, yes, the last line... oh how much i yearned for that <3 :-)
Beautiful Portia. I can understand that waiting for someone to come and say "I Love you"
ReplyDeleteCute words and sweet feelings Poshy.
ReplyDeleteOh the longing ... a familiar feeling so eloquently captured and given back to us to remember our own private moments.
ReplyDeleteNice and romantic.
ReplyDeletelovely Portia
ReplyDeleteDear Portia,
ReplyDeleteWonderful expressions. Hope you won't have to wait too long for those priceless words. Thanks for sharing.
Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...
aww Portia, these words are all too familiar. as I was reading your poem, i couldn't help but tell myself, "I've felt that way before." and yes, yes, the last line... oh how much i yearned for that <3 :-)
ReplyDelete