blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");
my Poems and musings.
I, too, yearn for the music of nature, Portia. It is peaceful, calming, and so pure -- man-made music can never replace the beauty of its melody.Your words are beautiful, my dear. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. God bless ❤
I also love music of nature.
Pne of the reason I love nature photography especially when I am away from people and it is just the two of us and nature. Neither of us speak much we just look and listen to nature perform
..nature is music..nature is poetry..and you have marvelously put into works..a beautiful echo of nature.. :)
Nature is a powerful muse--lovely.
Portia + Nature = Perfect!
I, too, yearn for the music of nature, Portia. It is peaceful, calming, and so pure -- man-made music can never replace the beauty of its melody.
ReplyDeleteYour words are beautiful, my dear. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. God bless ❤
I also love music of nature.
ReplyDeletePne of the reason I love nature photography especially when I am away from people and it is just the two of us and nature. Neither of us speak much we just look and listen to nature perform
ReplyDelete..nature is music..nature is poetry..and you have marvelously put into works..a beautiful echo of nature.. :)
ReplyDeleteNature is a powerful muse--lovely.
ReplyDeletePortia + Nature = Perfect!
ReplyDelete