blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");

Do youlike my blog?

14/01/2014

SPEECHLESS

SPEECHLESS...
I've been  trying  to answer you today,
Yet,  unable to decide what to say,
Or paint with words with turbulent feelings
That can't be put in appropriate words,
How my heart quivers like a frightened dove,
Oh, see what you have done to me, oh, my love!
 Never, never  have I been like this:
Speechless with my own ability, almost stunned,
 For the first time, words have failed me,
My speech is halted, 'cause I am left breathless,
By you, yes, you, oh my only love!
You've been distracting me from other thoughts,
You creep stealthily into my subconscious,
And silently enjoy my restlessness,
As I struggle with forming words,
But my mind remains a blank canvas,
Waiting for some colourful and loving strokes,
To make it like a pulsating rainbow;
That may reflect my longing and yearning for you.
And even as such words tumble out of my thoughts,
They prove to be  shallow and meaningless
When  compared with the beauty of your heart.
Oh, I just  cannot trust my own words,
Lest they betray me, and betray my heart.
..I cannot allay my fears and cannot control my heart.
Because it has already become totally yours.
Oh, this cool yet  delicious evening breeze!
It is your love coming  and cuddling me!
How it shines on the flowers in the form of dew,
Oh, my life has become so beautiful  because of you!
Yet this separation is like living hell,
Every passing minute seems like a cruel nail.




-Portia Burton






No comments :

Post a Comment