blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");

Do youlike my blog?

08/08/2014

MY PRINCE


MY PRINCE
 I feel spell-bound and dizzy
When you smile at me.
You only made me realize
That it is quite possible
To have your breath taken away
Quickly and  suddenly,
Making your throat go dry
Without knowing why.
Now all my heart wants
Is to be with you,
In your arms, resting on your chest,
Your fingers caressing my tresses,
Wiping my tears,fondling my cheeks,
And you gently kissing my lips,
Assuring me and guiding me through
Life's tangles and harsh battles.
Helping me to understand
That you can't change the past,
Only focus on the future,
And now I know my future is:
You by my side forever,
Keeping me whole, keeping me safe.
O my love, I need you most
Because without you
My life would be dark,
Incomplete and empty
And I thank God everyday
For bringing you to me.
I tell you this now
That You will always be
My heart, my soul, my prince!

-Portia Burton





No comments :

Post a Comment