You occupy every corner of my mind ..
You occupy every corner of my mind
I’ve never known desire of this magnitude,
Nor a love of this nature .
You’re the embodiment of everything
That I’ve ever wanted !
Your eyes pierce my soul ,
Mesmerizing in their intensity,
So richly passionate in their intent .
I just stare into them
In speechless wonderment .
Your voice captivates my mind ,
I want to listen to you forever .
When your trembling fingers touch my body ,
I too tremble under the impact of your desire,
Oh, how they emanate a strange and fiery heat ,
Which as if melts me to merge into you
Until we become just one being !
I feel safe and protected now,
You grant me a loving safety I've never known.
And nothing can harm me when we are one.
Not in my wildest fantasies did I ever believe
That angels in human forms do really live,
That a love like this was even possible
That will gently remove every nagging trouble.
But then you happened to me in the form of love,
Oh, take me to your heart as your dove!
-Portia Burton

No comments :
Post a Comment