A wise friend always tells me to go out. And that has plenty of meanings... go out of myself and into the world... go out of the house and meet new people... go out on a mission and bring love everywhere I go. Beautiful poem figliola :) I can completely relate to it.
Beautiful Portia...you have a way of weaving beauty into this day...no matter what, the sun will shine and if you look deeper, you will see beauty all around....you truly are a writer from the heart...always a powerful place to come from...Always...
God is always near. He is in the sunshine that is sneaking through the window shade . “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” most of all, the return of the sun reminds us that no matter how long it goes away, it always comes back.btw nice post Posh.
AFFIRMATION FOR THE DAY: I am not alone, wherever I may be, the Lord is with me.
It would be nice to wake up like that one day.....nice poem.....As always...XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteA lovely, bright and chirpy poem, loved it. I really like your poetry's backgrounds. Artistic...
ReplyDeleteSo, we shall go out :p
ReplyDeleteA wise friend always tells me to go out. And that has plenty of meanings... go out of myself and into the world... go out of the house and meet new people... go out on a mission and bring love everywhere I go. Beautiful poem figliola :) I can completely relate to it.
ReplyDeleteHi Portia,
ReplyDeleteVery well said , we must leave the past aside and move ahead with greater impetus and to achieve out goals.
Nice read :)
Take care.
KS :)
Beautiful Portia...you have a way of weaving beauty into this day...no matter what, the sun will shine and if you look deeper, you will see beauty all around....you truly are a writer from the heart...always a powerful place to come from...Always...
ReplyDeleteGod is always near. He is in the sunshine that is sneaking through the window shade .
ReplyDelete“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” most of all, the return of the sun reminds us that no matter how long it goes away, it always comes back.btw nice post Posh.
AFFIRMATION FOR THE DAY: I am not alone, wherever I may be, the Lord is with me.