blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");
my Poems and musings.
Thank you so much....very rare people can have such prayer...:) I felt this prayer is for me.
I love this prayer...so sincere and open...
Wonderful prayer, Porsh :)Thank you so much ..your thoughts are so pure and so your heart!Hugs and wishes
a prayer where you pour your heart in the well being of others. you are truly special who thinks of the happiness of her dear ones. i wish you all the best in life, lovely lady.
Your thoughts are great: May GOD bless all blessings on you
Thank you so much....very rare people can have such prayer...:) I felt this prayer is for me.
ReplyDeleteI love this prayer...so sincere and open...
ReplyDeleteWonderful prayer, Porsh :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ..your thoughts are so pure and so your heart!
Hugs and wishes
a prayer where you pour your heart in the well being of others. you are truly special who thinks of the happiness of her dear ones. i wish you all the best in life, lovely lady.
ReplyDeleteYour thoughts are great: May GOD bless all blessings on you
ReplyDelete