blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");
my Poems and musings.
Well written...I like the flow of words..good Portia.
I really do love your poetry .. especially the thoughts behinds this one!!!http://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com/2011/08/photographing-candid-childrens-photos.html
Very nice and emotional words..Portia...attractive presentation.Hemanthttp://childrensheaven.blogspot.com
Beautiful Posh :)I like your flipping thoughts ..It's something unique in your words I found:)Hugs ...Take care..
Weeee. I really adore this post! :)Two thumbs up for this! :)
How lovely, I could relate...I should've read this first. There's a continuous flow of thoughts in your posts...
amazing flow of messages. :)www.anshul-gautam.blogspot.comamazing flow of messages. :)www.anshul-gautam.blogspot.com
Well written...I like the flow of words..good Portia.
ReplyDeleteI really do love your poetry .. especially the thoughts behinds this one!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com/2011/08/photographing-candid-childrens-photos.html
Very nice and emotional words..Portia...attractive presentation.
ReplyDeleteHemant
http://childrensheaven.blogspot.com
Beautiful Posh :)
ReplyDeleteI like your flipping thoughts ..
It's something unique in your words I found:)
Hugs ...
Take care..
Weeee. I really adore this post! :)
ReplyDeleteTwo thumbs up for this! :)
How lovely, I could relate...I should've read this first. There's a continuous flow of thoughts in your posts...
ReplyDeleteamazing flow of messages. :)
ReplyDeletewww.anshul-gautam.blogspot.comamazing flow of messages. :)
www.anshul-gautam.blogspot.com