Wonderful write up once again :).. Sometimes I feel, No matter if don't meet.. Yet we can meet each other Each other's heart <3 !! Keep Smiling my princess and keep expressing!
Portia, very nice and emotional poetry in very simple way...and i think this is the spaciality of this poem... Hemant http://childrensheaven.blogspot.com
This is really lovely, Portia. I like the repeated phrase, "sometimes I feel..." This piece evokes images of souls touching in silent communication...beautiful!
To know someone here or there with whom you can feel there is understanding in spite of distances or thoughts expressed That can make life a garden.Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light.Beautiful...
Wonderful write up once again :)..
ReplyDeleteSometimes I feel,
No matter if don't meet..
Yet we can meet each other
Each other's heart <3 !!
Keep Smiling my princess and keep expressing!
Portia,
ReplyDeletevery nice and emotional poetry in very simple way...and i think this is the spaciality of this poem...
Hemant
http://childrensheaven.blogspot.com
This is really lovely, Portia. I like the repeated phrase, "sometimes I feel..."
ReplyDeleteThis piece evokes images of souls touching in silent communication...beautiful!
Portia,
ReplyDeleteLovely poem.....
Sometimes can be very powerful
xoxox
Jessica
To know someone here or there
ReplyDeletewith whom you can feel
there is understanding
in spite of distances or
thoughts expressed
That can make life a garden.Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light.Beautiful...
I feel... the same way many many times...
ReplyDeleteIt's a slight push...yet very tender. I just love the way you write my daughter. It brings out so many deep-seated emotions that need to be expressed.