Mmmm. Very deep meaning. There is so much beauty in us and our writing, but the world and all it's distractions turn us away from the truth inside. I'm glad you tapped into this beauty and shared it with us!
This is eternal bliss......you have felt it...Me the infinite sky. You know Portia, you are writing the meaning of great teachings of Advaita Philosophy of universal oneness, which is in Shrimadbhagwadgeeta, Upanishads...I feel you have learnt all this in past life. How can you write same words....? This is all what I am always reading. I feel it's a miracle that we met...and found each other. And this also proves, language, religion and cultures have no barriers for us......we can feel the oneness.
YET.....its mystic, vast and enormous before we realize what's in us. we transform the 'yet' to reasoning life in a simple form and reach out to the different elements of creation in our own way.
you have touched the ocean and sky through your self-belief and shine.
beautiful poem Portia,like u..
ReplyDeleteMmmm. Very deep meaning. There is so much beauty in us and our writing, but the world and all it's distractions turn us away from the truth inside. I'm glad you tapped into this beauty and shared it with us!
ReplyDeletehttp://lyricfire.typepad.com/lyric-fire/2011/08/lyric-fire-look-at-my-fabulous-life-episode-1-the-wellingtons.html
This is really beautiful, Portia! I especially love these lines in the final stanza:
ReplyDelete" Me - a complete ocean,
Me - the infinite sky,
Me - the true poem..."
They speak of the eternalness that is who we are. I'm going to read this lovely poem several times and let it soak in...
Its pretty good.Looking forward to more.♥
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderfully written dear daughter.
ReplyDeleteNOW you're aware :)
Discovering self from the beauty that surround us...an awakening happening moment by moment.
ReplyDeleteThis is eternal bliss......you have felt it...Me the infinite sky. You know Portia, you are writing the meaning of great teachings of Advaita Philosophy of universal oneness, which is in Shrimadbhagwadgeeta, Upanishads...I feel you have learnt all this in past life. How can you write same words....? This is all what I am always reading. I feel it's a miracle that we met...and found each other. And this also proves, language, religion and cultures have no barriers for us......we can feel the oneness.
ReplyDeleteYET.....its mystic, vast and enormous before we realize what's in us. we transform the 'yet' to reasoning life in a simple form and reach out to the different elements of creation in our own way.
ReplyDeleteyou have touched the ocean and sky through your self-belief and shine.
you shine baby. loved each verse.