Beautiful as always Portia...the artwork is such a nice addition to your poetry and the reflection of light on the flower gives a wonderful visual to the reflection of light in your words. I love the phrase, Oh, put this melody in my heart. To cheer me all day long. It is truly uplifting...a beautiful way to start the day...filled with the Love of Life...Always...
I love every prayer that you compose for God... they are sincere and comes from the heart...the heart has a beautiful language and it's displayed here :)
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteA nice praise to start the day! Have a wonderful day ahead...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful like you are Portia...I have started my reading of posts from you..and thank u for giving a great start.
ReplyDeleteNice posh..:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful as always Portia...the artwork is such a nice addition to your poetry and the reflection of light on the flower gives a wonderful visual to the reflection of light in your words. I love the phrase, Oh, put this melody in my heart. To cheer me all day long. It is truly uplifting...a beautiful way to start the day...filled with the Love of Life...Always...
ReplyDeleteGood morning, oh, divine Portia!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful poem Portia expressing the love of god
ReplyDeleteBeautiful poem Portia. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is an appreciative and beautiful way to start the day. Giving thanks to the Almighty. Lovely.
ReplyDeletehttp://lyricfire.typepad.com/lyric-fire/2011/09/lyric-fire-searching-for-true-a-poetic-trilogy-in-reverse-part-i.html
I love every prayer that you compose for God... they are sincere and comes from the heart...the heart has a beautiful language and it's displayed here :)
ReplyDeleteI can feel the golden morning....beautifully expressed....:)
ReplyDelete