blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");
my Poems and musings.
..dat was a wonderful piece of poetry..keep it up.. :)
Very soothing and melodic :-) I love a still night, especially in autumn when you can hear the leaves rustling.
Posh, I am so happy because you exist!
Beautiful like u are sweetheart,a pleasure to be here,Portia
Sweet poshy...n v calm!
Hey sweetheart, I can feel every word.....but I am also calm how can I express........:) I can only say I love it from the heart.
loved the night that was lonely ande silent. i wish i could hold back the falling leaves and infuse myself in their green. your imaginations touch me always.
ornated feeling bt free fallen.
Night...dreams...silence... these are themes I like best. It's very haunting yet exudes a sense of calm ~ I loved how you dissolved into the night's embrace ;)
..dat was a wonderful piece of poetry..keep it up.. :)
ReplyDeleteVery soothing and melodic :-) I love a still night, especially in autumn when you can hear the leaves rustling.
ReplyDeletePosh, I am so happy because you exist!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful like u are sweetheart,a pleasure to be here,Portia
ReplyDeleteSweet poshy...n v calm!
ReplyDeleteHey sweetheart, I can feel every word.....but I am also calm how can I express........:) I can only say I love it from the heart.
ReplyDeleteloved the night that was lonely ande silent. i wish i could hold back the falling leaves and infuse myself in their green.
ReplyDeleteyour imaginations touch me always.
ornated feeling bt free fallen.
ReplyDeleteNight...dreams...silence... these are themes I like best. It's very haunting yet exudes a sense of calm ~ I loved how you dissolved into the night's embrace ;)
ReplyDelete