blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");
my Poems and musings.
That is a perfect description of how it is with my Randy. Made me well up with warm fuzzy's. He is gone so much of the time, and Oh I miss him so, yet I would never take his dream of driving away. Thank you so much for this one. <3<3<3
how romantic...loved it Portia.
The love shown in these poems is above all that can be perceived. Fabulous!
So beautiful my doll :)Loved it!
I loved the careful words you used to describe such romanticism...they sound thrilling :)
That is a perfect description of how it is with my Randy. Made me well up with warm fuzzy's. He is gone so much of the time, and Oh I miss him so, yet I would never take his dream of driving away. Thank you so much for this one. <3<3<3
ReplyDeletehow romantic...loved it Portia.
ReplyDeleteThe love shown in these poems is above all that can be perceived. Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful my doll :)
ReplyDeleteLoved it!
I loved the careful words you used to describe such romanticism...they sound thrilling :)
ReplyDelete