blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");

Do youlike my blog?

15/12/2011

HE HAS GIVEN...

22 comments :

  1. I am assuming you are referring to God here? Or am I wrong? Whatever you have expressed it so beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he has given a lot! Lovely verse..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely heart and Janu is right: YOU ROCK, POSH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could relate with this poem in two ways: God's generosity and a man's love to a girl. Beautiful poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello.
    He has given you a lot & will continue to enrich your life (assuming you're referring to God).
    Thought-provoking writing Portia.
    Thanks so much for sharing.

    An Inscription Of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes he has given a lot and we need to accept whatever is meant for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi portia...y u deleted ur FB account...any way Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always Portia a beautiful poem written from the heart and an inner understanding of beauty, not only extertnal but within. It is the essence of who we are...within our own discovery...you are missed...Always....xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blessings are enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How generous...how loving God truly is...

    ReplyDelete