AT first reading, I thought you were speaking of two different people. It's like looking at your reflection and seeing your own beauty for the first time. I love your choice of words :)
Portia you are never alone when you will Always have "You"...yet we sometimes feel alone in the cool bite of fall and winter when the gloom sets in. Yet deep within is that constant ray of sunshine...always warming the heart from within, ever present for when the gloom of our outside world settles into our inner world. Beautiful phrase..." And she comes to me in her loving grace"...reminding ...." You are Love"...Always a joy dear one...xx
Great.Drawing inspiration from oneself.
ReplyDeleteOh to have muse who inspires you! You really do express your love so beautifully Portia
ReplyDeleteAT first reading, I thought you were speaking of two different people. It's like looking at your reflection and seeing your own beauty for the first time. I love your choice of words :)
ReplyDeleteGreat baby...U were lost in U...;)
ReplyDeleteBeautifully written Portia,and I agree with what Melissa has to say..Well done!
ReplyDeletePortia you are never alone when you will Always have "You"...yet we sometimes feel alone in the cool bite of fall and winter when the gloom sets in. Yet deep within is that constant ray of sunshine...always warming the heart from within, ever present for when the gloom of our outside world settles into our inner world. Beautiful phrase..." And she comes to me in her loving grace"...reminding ...." You are Love"...Always a joy dear one...xx
ReplyDeleteMay you encounter such angels each new day!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully written , I agree with Ravenmyth, she said all I could say...<3
ReplyDelete