Portia I feel as if you are talking about your connection to the "Whole"...that feeling of a "Soul" connection to " All that is"....and seeing yourself in The Sun, The Moon, The Stars, The Clouds etc...your own Soul Recognition...filling your heart and reminding you " We are connected to Eternity"....beautiful Poem Portia filled with a Passion for Life...xx
Lovely words!
ReplyDeleteYou are everything!
ReplyDeleteWonderful :)
"Without you I am nothing"....I love this line...infact your poem is beautiful...sincere,and heartfelt.
ReplyDeleteThis love is for God...and yes He is everything!
ReplyDeleteLovely poem, you are in love...
ReplyDeleteLooks like a sweet nursery rhyme....<3
ReplyDeleteGod is omnipresent in each n every bit...:)
You are one fab poet...:-)
ReplyDeleteLove you.....:)
ReplyDeleteI hope this feeling stays with you. Just be sure not to ever lose yourself.
ReplyDeletePortia I feel as if you are talking about your connection to the "Whole"...that feeling of a "Soul" connection to " All that is"....and seeing yourself in The Sun, The Moon, The Stars, The Clouds etc...your own Soul Recognition...filling your heart and reminding you " We are connected to Eternity"....beautiful Poem Portia filled with a Passion for Life...xx
ReplyDeleteWonderful words...
ReplyDelete