I always find these visits to your mind, soul and heart to be so interesting! Your words come to life in my mind because you write in such a "visual" style!! Im will be waiting for the next visit !! Jim
My dear Portia, I will say it once again, I love poetry that is filled with breathless emotions. You write with the style that I can appreciate. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Very Nice & Beautiful....I love the last two lines
ReplyDelete"Instead get trampelled,Before turning to dust."
If you could follow my I will be greatful Sis
Loves & Hugs To My Dear Lil Sister.....
@Ranvijay Rathore
thank you, dear brother, for your comments. This is a metaphor which you must have appreciated.
Delete-Posh
Fantastic words...Cheers to your thoughts!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mr. Vijay Shenoy.
Delete-Portia
Very powerful verse! The metaphor is so strong and visual. Well done!
ReplyDeleteThank you,Mr.Ron Reed, for your appreciation.
Delete-Portia
I always find these visits to your mind, soul and heart to be so interesting! Your words come to life in my mind because you write in such a "visual" style!! Im will be waiting for the next visit !!
ReplyDeleteJim
My dear Portia,
ReplyDeleteI will say it once again, I love poetry that is filled with breathless emotions. You write with the style that I can appreciate. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.