blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");

Do youlike my blog?

30/04/2014

SAVIOR

SAVIOR

In this poem I have tried to express my mother's feelings.I have simply put in rhyme all that she said to me.

SAVIOR
When the cancer started extracting
From me a price  hard to pay,
And nothing seemed to help me,
I chose to stop and pray.
"Oh God can you help me
can you save me please?
This pain and confusion
Has brought me to my knees.
For I have come undone
My pieces have began to scatter
And any hope I had of fixing it
Has slowly began to shatter."
A refreshing discovery I did find
At that moment of despair,
When I reached the end of me
He was waiting for me there.
This is where I came to know
Of a Savior so real and true,
Just one touch of His hand,
And there was nothing more to do,
But trust Him completely
And let Him have His way,
For He alone could save me
On my darkest day.
I'm sure you have heard of Him,
Yet perhaps you may still doubt
From the very depths of hell,
It was Him that pulled me out.
So I stand as His witness
And speak  to you this day,
Jesus Christ is the Truth
The light and the way.


-Portia Burton


No comments :

Post a Comment