blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");

Do youlike my blog?

28/11/2011

GOD'S HARBINGERS.....

10 comments :

  1. Beautiful optimistic words, Portia! There is light at the end of every dark tunnel...

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone gets their tomorrow...and I wish every tomorrow with sunshine....very well written Portia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice poem Portia...the final 4 lines says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Portia! --

    This was the perfect, inspirational poem for me to read this morning since I'm writing a piece of my own on standing in my strength!

    thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is v beautiful n inspring!!

    Love
    God Bless U!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Portia, what an inspiring poem. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe that God sends us some dark nights for a reason. And no matter how difficult it is to understand God's ways, His plans are always good for us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. after the dark there is always light. inspiring Posh has given her best:)

    ReplyDelete