blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");

Do youlike my blog?

25/11/2011

THE MOONLIT NIGHT

7 comments :

  1. Portia, These words weave a magic and I can almost visualize the plight of wounded soul!Brilliant..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loneliness is a curse...but, one can choose to be alone. Very touching, Posh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I pray for you Portia... One could feel such after being emptied and detached from the fleeting things of the world... and what remains is an "ache" ~ a certain kind of longing to be 'in communion with'. It's not easy to transcend but I assure you God is closest at these times...

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is a lot of soul here that god will bless very good i like it god bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wounded heart, really feel some solace with Mother Nature, like moon, watching sky or lake. The deep feelings you have expressed are so true, a person who is in problem can't express that time..

    ReplyDelete
  6. The moon is mesmerizing and a perfect metaphor for the Silence in the night, where all you hear is your own voice...within it's sadness and tears. Yet in the night we can be caught in illusion...for it is at night we are truly alone when all is asleep..alone with our thoughts.The moon holds us in our emotion...yet lights a pathway to understanding. She lights up the darkened sky...leading us to the Early Morning Sun...and the dawn of a new day...where we begin to create again...from our new perspective...given by the Moon..my dear friend...Always...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Portia this is my favorite of all your poems that I have read, which is no small feat!!! I really thought this was inspiring and your words had a amazing flow to them!!
    Loved reading it!!

    ReplyDelete