PARIS : THE TREASURE OF LOUVRE
Dear Friends,
I am posting some of the photos taken by me while taking a tour of the Louvre museum.
If you like these photos I'd be thankful and if you think some photos haven't been taken properly I may please be pardoned. But I hope, you will share my joy in taking them.
1. PAINTINGS:
Coronation of Napolian
SCULPTURES:
Sphinx (In Egyptian section)
Adieu, Eiffel Tower! Adieu, PARIS!!
Dear friends,
Thank you for being patient with me.
Have a nice time!!
...PORTIA
Dear Friends,
I am posting some of the photos taken by me while taking a tour of the Louvre museum.
If you like these photos I'd be thankful and if you think some photos haven't been taken properly I may please be pardoned. But I hope, you will share my joy in taking them.
1. PAINTINGS:
Coronation of Napolian
SCULPTURES:
Adieu, Eiffel Tower! Adieu, PARIS!!
Dear friends,
Thank you for being patient with me.
Have a nice time!!
...PORTIA

Lucky You dear Portia,to be able to see these priceless stuff..and thank you for letting us see them.
ReplyDeleteFabulous journey, Portia. The photos are amazing and I don't understand what about patience because your posts are infinite pleasure.
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful collections....You're lucky to see with your own naked eyes, anyways, thanks for the generosity to share...
ReplyDeleteKisses!!!!
Thank you for sharing these Portia...living in Canada, we do not have this history. I did visit Paris and the Louvre many..many years ago..this brought back memories. You just do not see art like this anymore. I love the way the artist created the look of a gauze like draped garment on the Sculpture of the woman...amazing...loved your photo's...they transport us back in time...xx
ReplyDeletePortia, these are lovely. I've never been there so you brought them to me;) Thank you!
ReplyDeleteOne of the things on my TO-DO list is to visit The Louvre, so viewing these photos was a pleasure! Thanks for bringing us along on your trip!
ReplyDeletehttp://lyricfire.typepad.com/lyric-fire/2011/11/lyric-fire-nolanas-for-november.html
Oh c'est beau!
ReplyDeleteOh what wonderful blessings you have my daughter :) I've always wanted to see Louvre...the Eiffel Tower... and meet some of my French friends.
These paintings and sculptures are priceless :) Thank you for sharing them :)