Portia - I have that kinda person inside me too but would have never been able to tell this tale like you just did!! This is so beautiful! I love that person in me - wish I could be more like her. But whenever I tried to be I was in trouble - not many people liked her and she went back inside : (
Excellent Portia,a very well written poem..we are all discovering ourselves everyday..each one of us has different shades to our personality,and we will keep discovering ourselves till our last day on earth.
Wonderful Posh....we all have an alter ego, the the true 'me' inside all of us who just likes to 'be'
ReplyDeleteIt could be surprising that there's so much in us that we do not know of and yet it shows itself too much in our personality...
ReplyDeleteI loved the poem :)
Portia - I have that kinda person inside me too but would have never been able to tell this tale like you just did!! This is so beautiful! I love that person in me - wish I could be more like her. But whenever I tried to be I was in trouble - not many people liked her and she went back inside : (
ReplyDeleteExcellent Portia,a very well written poem..we are all discovering ourselves everyday..each one of us has different shades to our personality,and we will keep discovering ourselves till our last day on earth.
ReplyDeleteI soo loved it honey.....its soo true indeed..lotssa love
ReplyDeleteMani
I am fascinated and speechless.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully penned! The self discovery is an unending process..
ReplyDeleteVery well written Portia :)
ReplyDelete