blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");

Do youlike my blog?

20/11/2011

NEVER STOP....

9 comments :

  1. Beautifully written thoughts Portia..it just shows the purity of your soul...God bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poetry shows how bright your day must have been :) It's full of sunshine, hope and delight for living.

    Yes, never ever stop pouring your love out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoo!! dats d spirit! That wt life is...Keep the faith in HIM n belief in u intact alwys..

    Love u loads
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a positive poem Portia. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleasing :)
    After reading your beautiful poetry I'm feeling better than before ..
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. A dream between
    Your beauty and your poetry
    A path that leads
    To shining reverie
    A smile of bright
    A hope and light

    This is you, Posh

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..I'm bad with poems..but this is beautiful..your flow of words is easy, simple and mesmerising..now I'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful light and bright with color.

    ReplyDelete