What a beautiful tribute to friendship...you came from the heart and speak of how special this relationship is..and how it has filled your life with a new dawn...I could actually feel the energy...almost like the lifting of your spirit within this friendship. I love your phrase.."Oh I am glad to be connected to you"...it speaks volumes...wonderfully written and visually beautiful...xxoo
Portia, It's a beautiful poem about love and friendship. Enjoyed reading it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful write up Portia,beautifully written.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful tribute to friendship...you came from the heart and speak of how special this relationship is..and how it has filled your life with a new dawn...I could actually feel the energy...almost like the lifting of your spirit within this friendship. I love your phrase.."Oh I am glad to be connected to you"...it speaks volumes...wonderfully written and visually beautiful...xxoo
ReplyDeleteBeautifully written.
ReplyDeletePosh, it is so beautiful! And I am delighted for knowing such a sensible and talented poetess. I am looking forward to the 1000 post:)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful and cute! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulation Posh on the completion of 100 posts :)
So happy for you my dear..Long way to go..My Best wishes {}
Your words reflect inspiration and peace..You show value for your relationships and seem to be blessed by many..
ReplyDeleteIts one f d best creation by you! Congartulations for the 100th post!!
ReplyDeleteLove u honey!!
Miles to go!!
God Bless
Mani
beautifully written :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.iredeem.blogspot.com/
I love the lyrical aspect of the poetry...I just know how it feels. I love the connection ~it's an amazing feeling :)
ReplyDelete