blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/");

Do youlike my blog?

23/11/2011

YOU AND ME....

9 comments :

  1. Another mesmerizing poetry! The imagery in this one is takes me far away and yet one feels so close to oneself! I guess that is a very confusing comment but I think you may understand it : ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is a decision not an emotion or feeling,
    that if made from the heart will outlast anything...
    I love your words Portia..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that second line, "I felt your pleasure of having me..."

    Your poem transports me that remote place where I once felt love ;)...anyhow...I could still feel it and linger on those feelings while I read your poem :)

    Who's your inspiration? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely poem filled with love, loved the ending, ' we part to be, you and me'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...very well written....so lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely romantic poem...enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Portia, I am happy to have discovered your blog which is just beautiful!Every word in the poem is so well coined that it appears like a true work of art! I am following your nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a beautifully love poem. Really loved it Portia.

    ReplyDelete